Skip to content
- Masks must be worn at all times in the building and the center.
- Employees wear masks and additional personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Employee and donor temperature screens are conducted upon entry to the center.
- COVID-19 exposure history is part donor screening
- Employees and donors maintain social distancing, whenever possible.
- Enhanced daily cleaning and disinfecting procedures have been instituted.
- Our team continues to monitor and follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and take appropriate steps as changes are recommended by the CDC.