Be A Donor.
Make a Difference.
Help Us Get One Step Closer to a Cure
Did you know your white blood cells (which contain leukocytes) can make a big difference? By donating these cells through a process called leukapheresis, you help scientists across the US and abroad advance cell-based therapies to fight diseases, improve treatments, and save lives.
Your generous donation can fuel next generation therapies for a host of diseases from diabetes to cancer.
Leukapheresis is different from a typical blood donation.
During your donation, a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved automated machine separates out different blood components. White blood cells are collected and the remaining blood is then returned to your body. This process can take several hours.
A leukapheresis donation is very safe, and our trained medical team is by your side every step of the way.
Sit back and relax in one of our comfy chairs and check out that new movie you’ve been meaning to watch! Plus you will be compensated for your time and effort!
How It Works
Go to the “Donate” page and complete the form
Complete a blood draw & brief physical exam
Relax, lay back,
and watch a movie
Receive compensation for your time and effort
Donate again in the future without having to re-register
Click HERE for the detailed step-by-step process
Donating is Safe
- Donation equipment is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Our highly qualified team members include a Physician and Registered Nurses
- We adhere to State and Federal laws, rules, and regulations
- Our process is conducted under ethical, Institutional Review Board approved protocols
- We use sterile, one-time-use components which are discarded after each donor
- Due to COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions by increasing disinfection, and additional donor screening upon arrival
Are You Ready To
Earn Money While Helping Others?